Wine Tastings & Tours
Visit the Tasting Room
The Llano Estacado Tasting Room showcases the versatility of our Texas-made, award-winning wines. Broaden your pallet as you explore new varieties and allow our wine experts to guide you through personalized recommendations. Take in the beautiful scenery overlooking our 3-acre estate vineyard and the vast Lubbock cotton fields. This spot is a must-visit for those passing through, and a fun way for local wine-lovers to spend an afternoon with friends!
- Sample red, white, and sweet wines
- Buy wines by the bottle or glass, or enjoy a guided tasting
- $15 for a tasting flight of six 1 oz. pours of a variety of sweet, white and red wines
For parties of 6 or more, please call (806-745-2258) or contact us ahead of time to schedule your tasting.
Wine club members receive exclusive pours and price is included in membership.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday – Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please check with us around holidays for extended or shortened business hours. No outside food permitted.
Tour The Winery
What goes on behind the scenes at Llano Estacado Winery? Join us for a complimentary tour, to learn more about the largest, best-selling premium winery in the Lone Star State! See how we transform Texas grapes into the full-bodied flavors you’ve come to love. From crushing and pressing to barrel aging and bottling, we’ll take you through our entire winemaking process step-by-step!
- See our team in action during a 15-25 minute walk through our winemaking facility
- Learn about our ambitious start and vibrant history
- Experience our world-class winemaking process
- Tours will take place each Saturday at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm; and each Sunday at 2pm and 3pm, with a limited capacity on each tour.
- Please message us ahead of time to reserve your spot. Walk-ins welcome if tours are not full.
We request a week of advance notice if your tour is 10 people or more. We want to be properly staffed for your group!
Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes for your tour. Festivals and private events may interrupt the schedule.
Interested in hosting a private event with us?
We have a variety of spaces available to rent for any occasion—we can fit up to 150 guests in our Tasting Room, seat 16 in our Conference Room, and entertain up to 200 in our Event Center. Contact [email protected] for more information.
CONTACT US FOR SCHEDULING
Like our wine, our winery is best enjoyed firsthand. So come sample both in person. And if you have any questions about hours of operation, event scheduling, or availability, please contact us via the link below.